[vc_row][vc_column][vc_media_grid grid_id=”vc_gid:1501599049907-a904bd0c-8197-4″ include=”1307,1304,1316″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
A little bit about us…
PERK!ER is a young British business and one of the fastest growing healthy snack brands in the UK.. woo hoo!
We passionately create delicious, innovative and super healthy breakfasts and snacks.. which lots of people love! Our range of Quinoa bars and porridge pots are bursting with nutritious energy and packed with the goodness of superfoods. The name PERK!ER is a mash up of the founders surnames, Perkins & Turner and it is exactly how we’d like our consumers to feel too. A little perkier each and every day!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_media_grid grid_id=”vc_gid:1501599049912-5ca0d762-5179-8″ include=”1311,1309,1308″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Your Role as a PERKY Ambassador (Part Time)
We are looking for exceptional brand ambassadors to join our perky team and take PERK!ER to the next level. The role will be part-time and provides great flexibility, allowing you to work when it suits you best. We are looking for Brand Ambassadors from all around the UK to help us build up PERK!ER’s awareness!
The core activity of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Representing PERK!ER’s brand values, sampling our products and communicating our key benefits at to our consumers.
- Being part of the perky team at large consumer shows such as BBC Good Food show, Be:fit London and Vegfest.
- Sampling at retail and foodservice sites including stores like Whole Foods Market, Universities, Offices
- Gathering information and feedback from customers at events & providing the PERK!ER team with insights
- From time to time audit retail and foodservice sites to gain key insight about PERK!ER’s in-store presence & ensure PERK!ER is stocked and well merchandised
You Will Be:
- Passionate about the health foods and /or Sports and fitness industry
- An outgoing character with excellent and confident communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Highly organised with the ability to be flexible and manage your time effectively
- Strong problem solving skills and able to spot and act on opportunities
- Ability to gather feedback and provide insights
- Team player
Payment: Attractive competitive hourly based payment scheme, with expenses paid. In addition PERK!ER will also give brand ambassadors the opportunity to earn extra through bonus activity.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you?
Please email your CV & cover letter to Simran (firstname.lastname@example.org) detailing why you’d love to be part of our team. Best of Luck!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][social-media items_align=”center” color=”#dd8f1a”][/vc_column][/vc_row]